Superior Handyman Service prides itself in being a family owned company serving our local community. We enjoy serving our neighbors in a way we know will build more enjoyable home lives. Getting good service can so often be a frustrating endeavor, but we aim to make it easy and effortless for our clients.
We possess many decades of experience in home repair and maintenance. Anything from the replacement of your utility room sink faucet to the installation of a new toilet in your bath to assembling furniture and then outside to resealing your driveway to putting in a paved walkway to power clean your house, we can do, and have done, it all.
In today’s fast world, it is getting harder for many people to find the time to keep up with household chores, yard work, home repairs and maintenance, not to mention home improvement and remodeling projects. NJ Superior Handyman Services is the Central NJ Handyman Service homeowners and businesses call so they can focus on more important things, like family and business. With affordable pricing, experienced workers and timely project completion, NJ Superior Handyman Services can make short work of your “to-do” list.
We are licensed and fully insured to protect you from costly insurance claims should a worker get injured on your property. We only hire and train experienced professionals that must pass a background check and submit to random drug testing. Don’t trust your home or business to just any NJ Handyman. Call Superior Handyman Services today at (908) 966-0662 to schedule a free estimate.
Our expertise includes
– Extensive management experience within the housing industry, specifically single-family residences
– Manage the total sub-contractor and labor force from inception to completion
– Knowledge of the local & state building codes, such as the BOCA, CABO, and the Uniform Building Code.
– Well-versed in the process of municipal building code officials, their requirements, and forms
– Walk and prepare for all types of building-related inspections
– Walk and prepare for all hired sub-contractor inspections
– Manage all associated labor before, during, and inspect after completion of designated projects